New Print: The Dawning Hour
Available Wednesday 5.2.18 at 3PM Pacific Time
When the dawning hour comes we put the moon back in the sky.
James will be releasing a new print this Wednesday : "The Dawning Hour" is a high quality giclee print inspired by a 2014 sold out print called "The Dusking Hour".
A few words on the print release:
In The Dawning Hour we see the boat in the Dusking Hour off in the distance where a boy and a peacock meet in shallow water in front of the glowing moon in the early morning. Lately I've been noticing a lot of larger endings happening that are influencing new beginnings. This print is a reaction to where I have been the past few years and what lies ahead. While it is more than a subtle nod at the Dusking Hour, it hints at the idea that we are composed of a collection of places we have been, people we have known and the things we have chosen to fill our time with.
Print release details:
- Paper Size: 20" x 30" with cut edges
- Image Size: 17" x 27"
- Paper Stock: Acid Free Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed and embossed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in edition of 175
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Prints will cost $100
- Available May 2nd, 2018 at 3PM Pacific time at www.jamesreadsmerch.com.