Only 1 available.
"Days Would Pass" is a 16" x 20" high quality giclee print on archival paper with a layer of 24K Triple Gold Leaf. Prints are hand signed and numbered in limited edition of 100 and embossed in the corner of the 1.5" white border.
Prints are made by screenprinting a layer of sizing (clear transparent ink with tack) and then Triple 24K gold leaf is applied by hand and brushed off with a goat hair brush.
- Paper Size: 16" x 20" with cut edges
- Image Size: 13" x 17"
- Paper Stock: Acid Free Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed and embossed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in edition of 100
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Layer of Triple 24K Gold Leaf
- Released March 21st, 2019