"Flowers for You" is a twelve color screenprint on 20" x 28" archival Coventry Rag paper. Prints are hand signed and numbered in a limited edition of 60.
Process: "Flowers for You" was originally created as a gouache painting on panel, it was then photographed and separated in to twelve layers based on color. Each layer was then prepared for screenprinting. The print begins with a CMYK halftone base which creates the watercolor-like background and is then followed by nine layers of spot colors built up on top of each other giving it the appearance of a painting on paper.
- Paper Size: 20" x 28" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 16" x 24"
- Paper Stock: Archival Coventry Rag 290gsm
- Signed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in an edition of 60
- Twelve Color Screenprint
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Release July 8th, 2019