send me future flowers so I can know that we're still here.
Future Flowers is a 12" x 36" combination giclee and screenprint with a layer of blue shimmer ink in the background and a layer of 24k genuine gold leaf. Prints are hand-signed and numbered in a limited edition of 10 and blind embossed in the lower right corner.
- Paper Size: 12" x 36" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 9 x 33"
- Archival Giclée print using pigment-based inks on 290 gsm Entrada Moab paper
- Layer of blue shimmer ink in the background
- Layer of genuine gold leafing across the entire print
- Signed by James R. Eads
- Numbered in an edition of 10
- Embossed with the James R. Eads studio chop
- Printed in-house in Los Angeles
- Original Release: January 27th, 2022