Half-State is a 160-page book of never before seen sketches and poems from 2006 - 2013 by James R. Eads. An intimate look into the behind-the-scenes sketches that have since materialized into something more, such as "Finding Alakazoo" and The Light Visions Tarot Deck.
Half-State was designed and assembled by Cal Tabuena-Frolli. Each book is signed and numbered on the inside cover page in a one-time edition of 500. Each book includes an exclusive three-color double split fountain 4" x 6" limited edition screen print.
Details and Specifics:
- The book contains over 80 pages of content including collected black and white sketches, several poems and an exclusive interview with James R. Eads.
- The book measures 5.5" x 8.5"
- The outside cover is a three-color screen print and the interior cover is a two color screenprint, printed in our studio in Los Angeles.
- Inside pages printed by Typecraft in Pasadena on 120 GSM cream paper.
- Limited edition of 500 signed and numbered on inside title page.
- The included screen print is a three-color double split fountain 4" x 6" print with deckled edges, hand-signed and numbered in an edition of 500.
- Release: September 18th, 2018.