Sharp Shadows is a 12" x 16" copper plate etching on a layer of blue chine-collé paper with embedded bark on stonehenge fawn printmaking paper. Prints are hand signed, hand titled and numbered in an edition of 8.
To learn more about the etching process, please follow this link.
- Paper Size: 12" x 16" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 9" x 11.5"
- Paper Stock: Archival Fawn Stonehenge 290gsm
- Signed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner
- Hand Titled
- Layer of Handmade blue chine-colle paper with embedded bark
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Release October 30th, 2019