Sharp Shadows is a 12" x 16" copper plate etching on a layer of suminagashi chine colle (learn more) on stonehenge fawn printmaking paper. Prints are hand signed, hand titled and numbered in an edition of 33.
To learn more about the etching process, please follow this link. Each sheet of suminagashi varies as it is all hand marbled, so the pattern on each print will have variations in the edition.
- Paper Size: 12" x 16" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 9" x 11.5"
- Paper Stock: Archival Fawn Stonehenge 290gsm
- Signed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner
- Hand Titled
- Layer of Suminigashi Paper
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Release October 30th, 2019