She gave us the moon and it taught us to love, to hold, and how to be held. To be delicate. To feel whole, even when we only feel half.
"She Gave Us the Moon" is an 18" x 18" giclee print on archival paper. The original piece was created with gouache and pastel and then was photographed, edited and printed on high quality archival paper. We then finished with a screen-printed glitter gradient layer. Prints are hand signed and numbered in an edition of 200 with a 1.5" deckled edged border.
Note: It is very hard to photograph the glitter effect in this print, please see the third image for the glitter layer. When it hits the light the stars of the print magically sparkle.
- Paper Size: 18" x 18" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 15" x 15"
- Paper Stock: Archival Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner
- Blind embossed in the bottom right corner
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Release: January 19th, 2021