When the dawning hour comes we put the moon back in the sky.
"The Dawning Hour" is a high quality giclee print inspired by a 2014 sold out print called "The Dusking Hour".
In The Dawning Hour we see the boat in the Dusking Hour off in the distance where a boy and a peacock meet in shallow water in front of the glowing moon in the early morning. Lately I've been noticing a lot of larger endings happening that are influencing new beginnings. This print is a reaction to where I have been the past few years and what lies ahead. While it is more than a subtle nod at the Dusking Hour, it hints at the idea that we are composed of a collection of places we have been, people we have known and the things we have chosen to fill our time with.
- Paper Size: 20" x 30" with cut edges
- Image Size: 17" x 27"
- Paper Stock: Acid Free Moab Entrada Natural Rag 290gsm
- Signed and embossed in bottom right corner by James R. Eads
- Numbered in bottom left corner in edition of 175
- Produced in our studio in Los Angeles
- Released: May 2, 2018.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for production and shipping.
Shipping is $11.95 within the US, $17.95 in Canada and $24.95 everywhere else.