Please allow 2-3 weeks for this item to ship.
"and in the end, we would spill out into the streets and put on a parade."
The Parade is a 20" x 40" combination giclee and screenprint with a layer of glitter in a rainbow gradient and a layer of variegated and genuine 24K gold leaf. This special edition includes unique character embellishments on the border of the print. Prints are hand-signed and numbered in a limited edition of 33 and blind embossed in the lower right corner.
- Paper Size: 20" x 40" with deckled edges
- Image Size: 17 x 37"
- Archival Giclée print using pigment-based inks on 290 gsm Entrada Moab paper
- Layer of glitter in a rainbow gradient, sealed with transparent gloss
- Layer of genuine 24k gold leaf and variegated gold leaf
- Unique character embellishments in the border of the print
- Signed by James R. Eads
- Numbered in a timed edition
- Embossed with the James R. Eads studio chop
- Printed in-house in Los Angeles
- Release: March 10th, 2022
- This edition is limited to 1 print per customer
The Parade was originally created as a mixed media gouache and pastel piece on wood panel. I worked on the Parade intermittently for over 2 years. When it was complete I had it professionally photographed and then digitally created the screenprinted layers. For the first layer we apply a glue-like tack in the areas where the glitter sticks. The glitter is then brushed across the print in a rainbow gradient. The glitter layer is then sealed with a clear gloss so that none of the glitter comes off of the print. A second layer of tack is then applied in the gold leaf areas. Gold leaf is then applied by hand and brushed off with a goat-hair brush. Prints are then torn down with deckled-edged, blind embossed with our studio chop, and signed and numbered.
Please refer to our shipping FAQ for more info.